Book Description:In Volume V of this award-winning series, professional Go player Janice Kim reveals the fundamentals of shape and guidelines to correct opening and endgame play, learned at the world's top Go training ground, the Korean Go Academy.
‣ Templates for fighting in any situation
‣ Guidelines to correct shape
‣ Opening theory made simple
‣ Principles of the standard sequences, or joseki
‣ Techniques for winning endgame
‣ Test Yourself sections check your progress
‣ Approachable for newbies, invaluable for intermediate and dan-level amateurs.
Praise for the award winning Learn to Play Go Series:
"By far the clearest English-language introduction yet published"
— Games Magazine
— R.G. Mills, British Go Association
"For those who want to get strong quickly"
— Cho Hoon-hyun, Ing Cup World Champion
Don't miss the other volumes:Volume I: A Master's Guide to the Ultimate Game
Volume II: The Way of the Moving Horse
Volume III: The Dragon Style
Volume IV: Battle Strategies.
|Skill Level||2: Intermediate|
|Series||Learn to Play Go Series|
|Publisher||Good Move Press|
|Delivery Method||Ships worldwide from closest available location|
|Ships From||North America, Europe, Australia|
|Dimensions (in)||9.3 x 7.5|
|Dimensions (cm)||23.5 x 19.1|