Book Description:In Volume IV of this award-winning series, two top masters reveal the essential principles and techniques of good fighting, many explained in English for the first time:
‣ Battle strategies for invasions, reductions, running battles and contact fights
‣ Identifying key stones and expendables
‣ Life in the no-parking zone
‣ Killing with the pivot and the alien symbol
‣ Capturing races - at a glance analysis
‣ Ko fighting - timing and threat management, dragon style.
Praise for the award winning Learn to Play Go Series:
"By far the clearest English-language introduction yet published"
— Games Magazine
— R.G. Mills, British Go Association
"For those who want to get strong quickly"
— Cho Hoon-hyun, Ing Cup World Champion
Don't miss the other volumes:Volume I: A Master's Guide to the Ultimate Game
Volume II: The Way of the Moving Horse
Volume III: The Dragon Style
Volume V: The Palace of Memory.
|Skill Level||2: Intermediate|
|Series||Learn to Play Go Series|
|Publisher||Good Move Press|
|Delivery Method||Ships worldwide from closest available location|
|Ships From||North America, Europe, Australia|
|Dimensions (in)||9.3 x 7.5|
|Dimensions (cm)||23.5 x 19.1|