Book Description:This is the second book in Janice Kim's award winning 'Learn to Play Go' series - designed to take you step-by-step to stronger Go playing.
‣ New format - even easier on the eyes
‣ Self-test chapter to check your progress
‣ Second in a series that takes you step-by-step to stronger Go playing
‣ Requires only a basic knowledge of the rules for comprehension
‣ Helpful for beginners, or more experienced players who feel "stuck"
‣ Go on the internet section included.
Praise for the award winning Learn to Play Go Series:
"By far the clearest English-language introduction yet published"
— Games Magazine
— R.G. Mills, British Go Association
"For those who want to get strong quickly"
— Cho Hoon-hyun, Ing Cup World Champion
Don't miss the other four volumes:Volume I: A Master's Guide to the Ultimate Game
Volume III: The Dragon Style
Volume IV: Battle Strategies
Volume V: The Palace of Memory.
|Skill Level||1: Beginner|
|Series||Learn to Play Go Series|
|Publisher||Good Move Press|
|Delivery Method||Ships worldwide from closest available location|
|Ships From||North America, Europe, Australia|
|Dimensions (in)||9.3 x 7.5|
|Dimensions (cm)||23.5 x 19.1|