Book Description:This award winning book by Janice Kim is an ideal introduction to the game of Go. This is Volume I of the Learn to Play Go series.
‣ Rules and Techniques - know before you Go
‣ Historical and cultural notes put the game in context
‣ Designed for speed and ease of learning
‣ Try-it-yourself section in each chapter
‣ Suitable for children, demystifying for adults
‣ Learn Go from scratch or brush up on the fundamentals
‣ First in a series that takes you step by step to stronger Go playing.
"By far the clearest introduction yet published in English."
— Games Magazine
"A knockout work of Go teaching. Fun, educational, valuable for kids - recommended."
— Yu Chang-hyuk 9 dan, Fujitsu World Champion
|Skill Level||1: Beginner|
|Series||Learn to Play Go Series|
|Publisher||Good Move Press|
|Delivery Method||Ships worldwide from closest available location|
|Dimensions (in)||9.3 x 7.5|
|Dimensions (cm)||23.5 x 19.1|